Hiring Enterprise Sales DACH (home-based / remote)
Location – Germany (home-based / remote)
Package: Six figure basic, commission + stock
An opportunity to start-up and head-up the DACH region, initially as an Enterprise Sales person.
To join a VC-backed, 40-person, European SaaS firm (3-years old) that helps major Retail & CPG firms vastly improve their marketing effectiveness.
There has been a major acceleration and adoption of both offline & online MarTech strategies within Marketing Departments of Enterprise Retailers, CPG and other firms.
This SaaS firm has a powerful solution already adopted by many European enterprises and is now looking to scale in DACH.
2020 has been a success for the company, and is looking to substantially scale their Global revenues.
The company has already closed a strategic deal in Germany and is looking to hire a sales-driven Executive to lead the DACH region.
You will initially be the only person in Germany, but once the region’s revenues increase, there is the chance to hire a team in 2021/22.
This is an entrepreneurial, complex-selling role offering base, commission and stock.
- DACH employee number 1
- Opportunity to join be the become the DACH Sales Leader
- Reports into the CCO (based elsewhere in Europe)
- Direct, complex, new business, high value SaaS deals into Retailers, CPG and other sectors
- Manage sales of a complex, high-value B2B SaaS proposition to senior business decision makers (CMO, Category Managers, Insights, Marketing Leaders)
- Engaging at the highest levels in industrial corporations such as Retail & CPG (later Telco, FS and others)
- Extensive pre-qualification of new clients, often with initial POC’s
- Working and responding to complex RFP and tender documents
- New business sales focus
- Close deals from 100k ARR Euro upwards
- Some lead generation and marketing support is provided in Europe
- Suited to working for early-stage, emerging or start-up SaaS firms
- Enterprise B2B SaaS selling background
- Solid MarTech SaaS understanding
- Track record of closing B2B SaaS / Software deals $100k ++++
- A modern, SaaS seller, strong emotional intelligence
- Able to sell and conduct high-level discussions with senior Marketing Executives
- Exceptional gravitas, presentation and measured both professionally & personally
- Entrepreneurial mindset, highly ambitious to grow a DACH business unit
- Fluent German and English language capability
- Candidates who have sold big ticket Enterprise Software. For instance: MarTech SaaS for Retail & CPG, Marketing Automation, Predictive / Business Analytics, Promotion Planning, Forecasting, Big Data, and others are of interest
Contact Ben Watkins, Director of Intrinsic Search firstname.lastname@example.org