2 x Solutions Architects – Immediate hires
1 x Senior Sales Executive – Q4 2020
Intrinsic is retained by an incredibly exciting VC backed SaaS company from the USA West Coast that has developed a state of the art SaaS solution for the Manufacturing sector. The proposition takes its place right within the Industry 4.0 / Digital Factory / Smart Manufacturing revolution and many of the clients are European Manufacturers and Industrial companies with international presence. The challenges of providing transparency, authentication and trust is a growing concern in all areas of industry and commerce and this proposition is a cutting edge SaaS utilizing Machine Vision at its core to help secure industrial and manufacturing supply chains, processes as well as protecting corporations and people.
We are commencing this search project with the immediate hiring of 2 Solutions Architects in Germany and then we shall be hiring for a Senior level Sales Executive in Q4. Ideal candidates for all positions will have experience of Industry 4.0 initiatives having worked for a SaaS or industrial automation technology company that provides software and technology solutions to Manufacturers in Automotive, Engineered Products, Industrial Components or the Metals industry.
We are open to all German locations as remote working is expected. Clients are based in Germany and the DACH region so travel across the region should be expected as the role requires, perhaps up to 30%. Locations in or around Munich are ideal but we are open to location.
The company is strongly supported by an exceptional leadership team, patented technology and investors that include a globally trusted and respected German brand.
Solutions Consultants Overview
- Manage and nurture existing and new relationships with major manufacturers in the region
- Produce feasibility tests, demonstrations and presentations for potential clients
- Plan, design and drive new customer deployments from early discovery stage through to pilot and final implementation
- Provide feedback to marketing, engineering and product teams
- Support customers at every stage of the engagement through training, best practice and support
- Work with and drive relationships with partners such as resellers and SI’s for joint sales and delivery of projects
- Be the evangelist of the solution through demonstrations workshops, events and social marketing technique
- Develop relationships with existing clients that support the identification of new business opportunity
- 7+ years of technical sales, pre sales , solution consulting, solution architect, software delivery experience or a combination of these experiences
- Experience of supporting end user clients from a technical and business perspective
- Deep experience and interest with manufacturing, quality processes and IOT / Industry 4.0 trends
- Technical experience in specifying or deploying high availability production systems
- Experience with AWS or Azure as well as SaaS and conventional on premise deployments
- Will have worked in a B2B environment where new software products are launched
- Experience of business IT generally such as Networking, Storage, Security, manufacturing systems and Databases
- Fluent business English and German
Contact Paul French, firstname.lastname@example.org or click to book a call here >>>