Location – Germany (home / office / field based)
A new & outstanding opportunity to join a well-known, 200-person, Global, EU headquartered, B2B SaaS company going through a period of growth.
The company has already had an entity in Germany for some years and employs around 20 Executives in country.
Providing World class, Big-ticket, B2B SaaS solutions to some of the largest Manufacturing Enterprises across the Globe (including DACH), the company is a magic quadrant visionary and already boasts an impressive customer list in DACH. Helping these customers sell more of their B2B product and services, faster, more efficiently, whilst increasing competitiveness via the use of the latest digitization strategies.
Revenue Growth has been phenomenal over the last 12 months – +100%
The company has already signed up multiple clients in DACH, a powerful lead-gen machine & DACH colleagues to support the Enterprise Sellers in the region
A Global B2B SaaS business with an exceptional proposition and is favoured within the Gartner Magic Quadrant.
This is true enterprise engagement with lengthy and complex sales cycles, high end $$ value requiring a highly consultative, analytical and value-based mind set.
- Sales of a Enterprise complex B2B SaaS proposition to senior business decision makers in large corporations (CSO, CMO)
- Engaging at the highest levels in industrial corporations such as Automotive, High Tech, Manufacturing and Distribution
- Extensive pre-qualification of new clients, often with initial POC’s
- Working and responding to complex RFP and tender documents
- New business sales focus with a lead generation and marketing team supporting the sales process
- Enterprise solution sales in software/SaaS either
- A truly consultative & analytical business savvy executive that can gain trusted advisor status at C level
- Solid experience of negotiation at C level and can engage at the highest levels in large companies
- Exceptional gravitas, presentation and measured both professionally & personally
- A team player that still wants to develop their skills and share best practices and develop complex play books with colleagues
- Fluent German and English language capability
- Candidates who have sold big ticket Software are of interest. For instance: eCommerce Platforms, Contract Management, ERP, Sales Performance Management, Enterprise MarTech, CAD, Industrial, CPQ, Supply Chain and others are of interest
- Report into the VP EMEA Sales (located NOT in Germany)
Contact Ben Watkins, Director of Intrinsic Executive Search email@example.com or click to book a call here >>>