Date(s): Thursday 16th & Friday 17th November 08:30am – 11.00am – Crown Plaza Hotel, Basingstoke, Hampshire
Intrinsic Executive Search teamed up with “Sandler” – one of the World’s leading Sales, Management and Leadership training companies and hosted two Breakfast sessions on Thursday 16th & Friday 17th November (08.30am – 11.00am) in the Crown Plaza, Basingstoke, Hampshire.
The Workshops were very much geared around how we help improve “The Sales Leader”, become more successful including a one-hour session with the World’s largest Sales Development company, “Sandler”.
- A unique round-table Executive Breakfast Seminar for Sales Leaders of Software and Technology companies. held in a private theatre. Spaces were limited to 10 per day and allowed much audience participation, brainstorming with peers and rare networking opportunities.
- World-famous Sandler offered insight and tips on current sales, sales management, leadership and management topics. With over 250 Global Offices, Sandler is the largest training organisation in the World and they work with Tech firms in the UK such as Salesforce and Oracle.
- Who attended? Entrepreneurs, Managing Directors, VPs of Sales, Sales Leaders, CROs, CCOs, COO, Customer Success Leaders & VPs of Account Management
- Intrinsic presented of the Enterprise Software Market, Salary Levels in Europe, Hottest Tech areas and Software firms, whilst sharing knowledge of what makes a Great Software Firm Leader
- This event was strictly for Sales driven Executives who have been running Software firms and were looking to accelerate their growth, personal development or maybe experiencing sales related issues such as not generating enough new business or are frustrated by a poor sales process.