Hiring Enterprise Sales Executive, UK-based
A fantastic UK-based opportunity to join the Marketing Software division (150 employees) of a major US headquartered, Global technology business.
The company provides a big-ticket, market-leading Marketing Analytics SaaS Platform which is targeted into the office of the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO).
Numerous impressive Big Famous Brand name customers have already been closed in highly consumer related verticals such as Retail, Travel, Fashion, Financial Services, Telco, Media, Entertainment, CPG, Automotive, Pharma and others. The company has recently been acquired meaning there are multiple new opportunities to source new clients through the parent firm.
The Marketing Analytics SaaS Platform offers a range of benefits including:
- Enables Marketers to optimise their marketing spend, whilst enhancing data-driven decision-marking within the company
- Improve decision-making and ROI for marketing
- Connects Marketing to ROI, resulting in higher growth and better performance
- Marketing Measurement & Data-driven Analytics which increase the return on Marketing investment
- Enhanced clarity and transparency for better Media Investment decisions
- Insights and Predictive Recommendations from planning and allocation, down to campaign-level
- Individual contributor role, new business sales across UK & mainland Europe
- UK-based, reports into the EMEA / APAC Division Head (UK)
- Work closely with peers including a pan-European team of around 30 (20 in UK, 10 Europe)
- Target CMO and other Senior Marketing level Execs in large enterprise across territory
- Manage complex deals with often long sales-cycles, with typical order values of $1m
- Respond to RFPs, create proposals and lead negotiations until contracts are signed
- UK-based, able to meet with colleagues in London when required
- 10+ years of Enterprise Software Sales experience
- Strong and stable track record of new logo customer acquisition of Enterprise Software
- Experienced in achieving $1m+ annual quotas
- Exceptionally strong record of success in selling into the office of Senior Marketers within large B2C brands
- Ideally has sold complex technology that may include: Marketing Analytics / Automation, Marketing Platforms, Business / Web Analytics, Data Management, Insights, Customer Experience, Media Planning and similar