This is a phenomenal opportunity for a SaaS Executive to take a hands on sales leadership role with a growing SaaS firm based in the UK Midlands. The role is going to suit someone that has recently made a move into SaaS sales leadership, perhaps in the last 2-3 years and now wants that next stage SaaS leadership opportunity.
The Head of Sales will report to the Managing Director who has a track record of commercial leadership in the SaaS sector having previously been a CRO in a SaaS business that successfully exited. They will sit at the leadership table and will have every opportunity to contribute to the broader business plan. The role will also work closely with and alongside the Head of Marketing and the Head of Business Development to drive GTM strategy
With over 300 clients across multiple sectors using the platform to drive improved digital engagement, new client acquisition and associated revenues are growing fast. The company has proven to be sticky with it’s users as the proposition has a very strong retention rate.
If you are looking to take the next stage in your SaaS leadership carer and are seeking an authentic, fun and hard working environment that truly cares about it’s people whilst taking an active part in the growth of a cool SaaS scale up, drop me a line to find out more.
- Will have in the region of 2+ years of SaaS sales leadership experience and now seeks that next phase of their career
- A modern sales approach, up to date with hands on in their approach to SaaS Sales
- Strong and proven experience in using data and objectivity to drive decision making
- Proven track record in SaaS Sales as a leader and an individual contributor
- A great mentor and a desire to coach people to be the best that they can be
- Open on experience gained within the SaaS sector but a digital B2B SaaS background gained in the sales of Martech, CX, Social, eCommerce or similar is useful
- Lead the current sales team of 5 people to exceed revenue goals
- Solid and accurate forecasting
- Take a seat at the leadership table and play your part in the growth of a SaaS business
- Bring value to the GTM strategy
- Grow and develop the sales team in lone with business objectives
- Drive best practice SaaS Sales structure and approach with strong focus on KPIs, deliverables, cadence, process, systems and collaboration with other parts of the business
Contact Paul French, firstname.lastname@example.org or click to book a call here >>>