We are working with a sale up software & services company that has developed an innovative Artificial Intelligence driven payment and client screening solution that drastically speeds up human related manual business processes as well as improving accuracy and driving down costs for tier 1/2/3 banks, asset managers, insurance and fintech payment companies.
The company are now in international growth mode with European and USA clients and are seeking to hire the first person in to drive sales of their new proposition. They already have a solid base of clients and have hired a Marketing leader and have Pre Sales support assigned to this position to support the sales and marketing process.
This role will suit Sales executives that work within the financial crime risk management sector and are looking to find an opportunity to join a company at precisely the right time to support rapid growth in a critically important sales role. Pre Sales solutions consultants that have also been at the front end of the sales process that now seek to move into a full Sales role should also consider this opportunity.
- Drive Sales of a newly launched financial crime risk management solution
- Specifically target decision makers and heads if sanction screening, AML, transaction monitoring and Fraud in banks, asset managers, insurance and payment companies
- Working with marketing, implement sales and marketing campaigns
- Respond to RFP and RPI requests
- Deliver POC’s some of which may be paid for
- Work closely with the company founders and leadership
- Open new accounts and then upsell and cross sell internally
- Build a sales a marketing plan and execute on plan to drive sales success
- Sales on both UK and international markets
- 2 plus years in the sales of financial crime risk management software
- Ideally will have worked for a smaller software or services business before in scale up mode
- Confident professional approach to solution based sales
- A collaborative team player that can support and be supportive of others in the company
- Actively seeking to take an instrumental commercial sales role in a high growth business
- Highly professional in both personal and business presentation
- A modern sales executive, able to use sales, marketing and collaboration tech to best advantage
Please contact Paul French, firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more