Hiring VP Sales DACH – “SaaS Employee Experience“
Location – Germany (home-based / remote)
Package: Six figure basic, commission + stock
> A unique opportunity to join and lead the scale-up of the DACH region on behalf of a well-funded, high-growth B2B SaaS firm.
> Join a well-funded, VC-backed, 350-person, Global SaaS firm with a major European customer list including a tremendous track-record in Germany.
> The company has an outstanding track-record of helping MidMarket and Enterprise firms engage with their Employees via the use of their technology. Employee Experience and Engagement is one of the top priorities of HR Leaders and this area of SaaS is growing massively.
> This SaaS firm has a powerful solution already adopted by many European enterprises and is now looking to scale further in DACH.
> Part of your mission is to “scale-up” the DACH region, building and growing the current team of around 15 DACH individuals.
> We are interested in speaking to DACH Sales Leaders who have experiencing of scaling up B2B SaaS businesses in DACH from 10M / 20M Euro upwards.
If you possess huge amounts of energy and have top class experience of scaling B2B SaaS firms in the DACH region, then please contact us.
- Scale the DACH region, further developing the B2B SaaS sales engine
- Join a high-growth, market-leading, exciting and stable SaaS firm
- Report into the SVP Sales (based elsewhere in Europe)
- Lead and grow a team of around 15 DACH execs in various sales related functions (Enterprise, MidMarket, Direct/Indirect)
- Lead sales of Direct, complex, new business, high value SaaS deals into various sectors
- Manage sales of a complex, high-value B2B SaaS proposition to senior Executives
- Plan, forecast and consistently produce accurate reports for pipeline
- Working and responding to complex RFP and tender documents
- New business sales focus
- Close deals from 100k ARR Euro upwards
- Suited to working for emerging or scale-up B2B SaaS firms
- Enterprise B2B SaaS selling and leadership background
- An outstanding Sales Leaders – may have managed other Sales Managers
- Track record of closing B2B SaaS / Software deals $100k ++++
- Experience of scaling similar size SaaS businesses in the past (scaled up 10M-20M TO 40-100M Euro range)
- Highly collaborative
- Appreciates how to scale SaaS firms and is passionate about Customer Success
- Exceptional gravitas, presentation and measured both professionally & personally
- Entrepreneurial mindset, highly ambitious to further grow a DACH business unit
- Fluent German and English language capability
- Candidates who have worked in similar areas are of interest Software. For instance: Employee Experience, HCM, Human Capital SaaS, Workforce Management, SaaS solutions for HR, Business Analytics, Customer Experience, and others are of interest