Location – London, City
This established, highly innovative European B2B SaaS business has disrupted the market with their innovative Business Process Outsourcing and payments solution that is currently in use with thousands of major global corporations. The company is privately held, with no external finance and has 1500 employees and offices all over the globe.
We are looking to hire a Managing Director to own the P+L for the UKI & Nordics business with a team of 3 first line managers and a further team of approximately 25 commercial and sales executives plus dotted line matrixed reports. Ideal candidates will have worked in a SaaS environment and have led similar sized teams with a P+L responsibility.
Interested in candidates coming from highly-complex, B2B SaaS selling / Leadership backgrounds at C-level and selling into Fortune 500 type accounts.
- Lead sales and the commercial leadership of the business in the UKI and Nordics regions
- Build out the sales function within the customer base consisting of large global corporations
- Create sales process and cadence as well as driving B2B solution sales methodology
- A member of the global leadership team and figurehead for the UKI and Nordics business
- Build the team by hiring exceptional talent and supporting the careers and progression of team members
- Reporting to the Senior Vice President located in Europe
- Proven leadership and P+L experience in another SaaS business
- Experience of both hard line and dotted line / matrixed environments
- Will have driven sales teams that sell enterprise B2B SaaS engagements
- Experience of working in a dynamic and fast-moving environment, ideally leading decentralised and multinational teams with extensive international experience
- Entrepreneurial flair and drive, ability to cope with tight deadlines and excel in a demanding but exciting commercial environment
- Highly resilient and able to change course and direction as business requirements dictate
- A warm and friendly personality balanced with professional responsibility and that critical commercial capability required to be successful in such a strategic leadership role
- Exceptional personal presentation and brand with first class communication and presentation skills as required by organisations of this profile
- Could have worked for complex SaaS areas such as Procurement, Sourcing, Expense Management, Supply Chain, Ecommerce Platforms and similar