Hiring Director Sales, Nordics- “B2B SaaS“
Location – Nordics office-based / remote
Package: Strong Six figure basic plus commission
Team size: 20+ (Sales Reps and Managers across the Nordics)
>A unique opportunity to lead and scale the Nordics sales operation on behalf of an established, 320-person B2B SaaS firm. The company has become a market leader in Europe including the Nordics, closing hundreds of mid-market and enterprise accounts. Offices in Nordics, Germany, France, UK and USA.
>We are looking for an entrepreneurial, strategic and incredibly hands-on, modern Nordics Sales Leader who can lead the business through a phase of revenue growth. You will know how to scale-up a B2B SaaS Sales operation from 15M Euro +++ (new logos and existing).
>Reporting directly and working closely with the VP International Sales and CEO, you will be responsible for driving the Nordics sales strategy.
> If you have worked as a Sales Leader and led the Nordics sales effort on behalf of other B2B Enterprise SaaS firms, then please contact us..
- Has already worked for high-growth, turn-around, emerging or scale-up B2B Software / SaaS firms in a similar role
- Experienced in scaling B2B SaaS firms from 15m Euro revenues upwards ++
- An outstanding Sales Leader, offering best practice, thought leadership and strategies at the heart of the organisation
- B2B SaaS Sales Leadership background
- Has led B2B SaaS Sales teams across the Nordics
- An outstanding and strong Leader, who can bring compelling & modern SaaS-selling ideas to the business
- Track record of closing deals for ideally both mid-market and enterprise Customers
- Able and willing to work remotely in the long-term
- Appreciates how to scale SaaS firms
- Has managed teams closing volumes of deals, for this firm, deals starts from 50k Euro ARR +++
- Exceptional gravitas, presentation and measured both professionally & personally
- Entrepreneurial mindset, agile, strong academic background would be strongly desired
- Background of working for firms providing modern B2B SaaS (born in the cloud), Customer Experience, CRM, Analytics or similar areas, highly desired
- Demonstrated ability to bring structure to and succeed in complex Global space
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a high tolerance for ambiguity and complexity