Rocket Ship Status! Possible unicorn of the future?
We are actively building the USA team for what has to be one of the hottest RegTech/FinCrimes SaaS firm in the USA today.
The company has high profile VC’s and leadership that have a track record of taking companies to exit.
We are hiring a Pre Sales Solutions Consultant, ideally located in New York or USA North East to report directly into the CRO and will form part of the USA Scale up team, taking an active role in building this incredible company in the USA.
I’d like to hear from exceptional Pre Sales Solutions Consultants with a track record in the Financial Crimes sector seeking that next stage, pivotal, once in a lifetime opportunity
- Develop and deliver innovative custom solutions, including solution concepts and POC’s to key decision makers in Banks, Fintech and Mortgage Companies to address their Fraud and Financial Crime issues
- Play an active role in converting prospects into customers and meeting team revenue targets
- Have USA focus with potential for global activities
- Provide technical and solution leadership to prospects and partners
- Provide high level solution design, technical presentations, solution demonstrations, proof of concept delivery, integration solutions, etc.
- Design and present custom demonstrations based on customer needs
- Become an expert in all aspects of the solution and be able to communicate and demonstrate the capabilities and value effectively in the customers perspective.
- Work with the sales team to respond to prospect and partner enquiries including RFI’s and RFP’s
- Provide strategic insight into products and potential prospects’ and partners’ technical challenges to the rest of the sales organization
- Provide customer feedback to Product Management to help maintain market leadership
- Act as liaison with customer, internal teams and partners to ensure a smooth transition from sales to project execution.
- Comfortable in working in an international SaaS environment
- 5+ years track record of Solution Engineering experience working for another software / SaaS firm in FinTech
- We will also consider Fin Crimes experts within Banks seeking a change of scene within FinTech
- Solid understanding of development processes, common solution architecture patterns, key infrastructure concepts such cloud hosting on AWS or Azure deployment strategies
- Subject matter expertise Financial Crime Risk Management or related fields
- Broad & exceptional writing experience, producing high quality client presentation documents, RFIs/RFPs, whitepapers and compelling stories
- Comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment and coping effectively with complexity and change at the enterprise level
- Extremely strong communication, presentation and social skills. A stimulating presenter that is great at explaining ideas and finding ways to keep people’s attention.
- Able to speak effectively with business audiences as well as technical audiences in the Banking, Fintech, Compliance and Risk sectors
To find out more, please drop me a line or book a call with Paul French, Director, Intrinsic Executive Search.