>> Location – Germany (home-office / field based)
>> Sector: B2B eCommerce / Digital Transformation for Manufacturing
>> Company size: 200-person (EU headquartered, 36 employees in Germany)
>> SaaS Growth: 500% since 2015.
>> SaaS Revenue Growth over the last 12 months – +100%
>> Multiple Customers in DACH
>> Scale-up opportunity
>> Target package, 180k – 200k Euro
A visionary in the 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant and partner of Salesforce.com
Providing World class, Big-ticket, B2B SaaS solutions to some of the largest Manufacturing Enterprises across the Globe (including DACH), the company already has an impressive customer list in DACH. Helping these Manufacturing customers sell more of their B2B product and services, faster, more efficiently, whilst increasing competitiveness via the use of the latest digitization strategies.
The company has already signed up multiple clients in DACH, a powerful lead-gen machine & DACH colleagues to support the Enterprise Sellers in the region.
This is true enterprise engagement with lengthy and complex sales cycles, high end $$ value requiring a highly consultative, analytical and value-based mind set.
- Direct, new business sales of an Enterprise complex B2B SaaS proposition to senior business decision makers in large corporations (CSO, CMO)
- Engaging at the highest levels in industrial corporations such as Automotive, High Tech, Manufacturing and Distribution
- Extensive pre-qualification of new clients, often with initial POC’s
- Working and responding to complex RFP and tender documents
- New business sales focus with a lead generation and marketing team supporting the sales process
- Close deals priced at between 100k – 500k Euro ARR
- Enterprise B2B solution sales in Software/SaaS to Business decision makers
- A truly consultative & analytical business savvy executive that can gain trusted advisor status at C level
- Solid experience of negotiation at C level and can engage at the highest levels in large companies
- Exceptional gravitas, presentation and measured both professionally & personally
- A team player that still wants to develop their skills and share best practices and develop complex play books with colleagues
- Fluent German and English language capability
- Candidates who have sold big ticket Software are of interest. For instance: eCommerce Platforms, Contract Management, ERP, Sales Performance Management, Enterprise MarTech, CAD, Industrial, CPQ and others are of interest
- Report into the VP EMEA Sales (located NOT in Germany)
Contact Ben Watkins, Director of Intrinsic Executive Search firstname.lastname@example.org or click to book a call here >>>