European Expansion & Hiring for SaaS Firms
Intrinsic are delighted to announce their new booklet, recently launched at a major SaaS conference in San Francisco: “A Guide to European Expansion & Hiring for SaaS Firms!”
The booklet has been designed to aid Leaders of high-growth, hiring SaaS firms, looking to expand into new Geographies and includes:
- An overview of Europe and market conditions
- Key Points, Country by Country (in Europe) for SaaS Firms Scaling, setting-up and Hiring in Europe
- Salary Level Guide for Enterprise SaaS Employees (UK, Germany, France, Netherlands, Sweden)
- VP Sales SaaS Comp / Compensation / Chief Revenue Officer Salary
- Senior Software Sales Executive Salary / Customer Success Manager Salary
- Guidance on Hiring for SaaS Firms
For Enterprise SaaS companies looking to expand across Europe, the region offers a huge opportunity to grow a business on a rich and diverse market place with huge potential. Most successful SaaS companies with international operations, average 30% of global revenues originating from international markets, often with Europe taking the lion share of that revenue. Whether your SaaS business is in the early stages of development or is more established, Europe provides a mature market opportunity and is often one of the most important milestones for many SaaS Leaders that wish to go global.
Get your Free Copy!
This little Gold Book has been designed to assist SaaS Leaders as they plan their expansion or start-up across Europe.
We sending out the first 1,500 copies free of charge!
Intrinsic Executive Search, with offices in the UK, DACH and USA has partnered with many of the World’s top SaaS firms with the hiring of senior commercial roles across the USA, UK, Germany, France, Sweden and The Netherlands on both a retained and contingency basis. Recent clients include GoCardless, Gainsight, NewVoiceMedia and Genesys.