Intrinsic have been retained by a PE backed SaaS fim to hire…….
Business Development Manager – Real Estate Property Portal sector
Location – UK, Sweden or Paris (home-based/remote)
An opportunity to work for a PE funded, 70-person, European SaaS firm that helps Enterprise firms increase their sales revenue. The company is successful in a number of key vertical markets already and now seeks to hire a Business Development Manager to take the lead business development role to open up the real estate property portal sector internationally. The Company already has a number of key clients in the space. The successful candidate will become the property market expert for the company. Experience of the property portal sector is required.
This is a commercial business development role that will have visibility both internally and externally and provides an opportunity for the job holder to truly take ownership of this business sector on behalf of an exciting SaaS company. The role will be offering a generous base salary & commission plus stock options and can be based in the UK, Sweden or France.
We are open to consider a variety of backgrounds for this unique opportunity such as Business Development, Sales, Pre Sales or perhaps those that have been on the edge of commercial sales and business development and seek to become more involved in client acquisition, business development and sales.
- Build out the Real Estate Property Portal market sector globally and replicate the same success as has been seen in other markets such as Automotive
- Development of detailed account plans, decision makers, stakeholders and buying cycles having investigated the total addressable market for the proposition
- Work closely with the Senior leadership team, Solutions Architect, Engineering, Product and Customer Success
- Build awareness and marketing plans to drive success
- Assume the position of company expert in the property sector
- Drive new business sales as well as cross and upselling
- Suited and motivated to work for scale up SaaS firms
- Property sector experience, somewhat open to where but will have property portal experience and knowledge of how portals operate
- Enterprise business development capability specifically being able to articulate and help to further develop the value proposition for this sector
- A modern, digitally and technology savvy executive
- Exceptional gravitas, presentation and measured both professionally & personally
- Fluent English language capability, other languages are useful