This global SaaS business has an exceptional proposition and is favored within the Gartner Magic Quadrant and has a large EMEA client base. The company has been acquisitive in recent times and with the assistance of a world-renowned investor, exceptional leadership team and a modern and up to date SaaS proposition, is winning large global B2B accounts with 7 figure sales engagements either as competitive replacement or brand-new deal. This is true enterprise C level selling with lengthy and complex sales cycles, high end $$ value and so requires a highly consultative, analytical and value-based mind set.
We are seeking candidates that have expertise in Price Margin Management and or CPQ experience and we will also consider executives that are pricing experts in industry that may wish to move into a Pre-Sales solutions role.
- Evaluation of client requirements
- Work on complex RFI and Proposal documents
- Work with sales team to develop propositions and sales presentation content
- Creation of compelling custom demonstrations
- Use expertise to demonstrate price management best practice
- Work with marketing and product team on product roadmap to support customer requirements
- Speak credibly on industry best practices and ability to become trusted advisor to clients
- Experience of working within Pricing or CPQ
- A proven business outcome focused Pre-Sales professional or with the inherent skills required from industry to be successful in a challenging Pre-Sales role
- Executive presence and the ability to act credibly in front of senior level business executives that hold leadership roles in some of the largest global corporations
- Experience with the deployment of global software solutions
- Exceptional business presentation skills and personal presentation
- Ability to travel in EMEA with some travel to the USA on occasion
To learn more, please contact Paul French – email@example.com