“Sales Director, UKI, SaaS Community Management Solutions”
Office Location – UK M4 Corridor with UK travel
An exciting VC backed SaaS business with differentiated proposition for building and managing communities across a variety of market sectors including corporations, charities and associations. This is an exceptional opportunity to take an instrumental and leading commercial sales position in an exciting early stage business that has secured significant investment that will be used to support rapid growth.
The company already has a loyal client base and we are seeking a hands-on sales focused player manager to lead and mentor the current sales team of three, create a reliable and repeatable sales process and work closely with a visionary and supportive CEO to grow revenues and company value.
- Work with CEO to enhance current sales process and methodology
- Continue to drive innovation in sales methodology and process
- Support, mentor and coach the current sales team
- Attract, hire and retain exception sales talent in line with growth objectives
- Support the drive for enhanced order values and higher value corporate clients
- Involvement in many aspects of the business as required by high growth, VC backed companies of this type including actively selling and leading simultaneously
- Working closely with the CEO to share new ideas on vision and opportunity
- Demonstrate a keen sales leadership persona and the ability to delegate
- Be part of a company that really makes a difference and has strong social values
- Extensive experience in hands on sales leadership in a high growth SaaS environment
- A strong and successful sales track record bringing strong sales leadership credentials, balanced with the desire to support, coach and mentor
- Will be able to demonstrate sales process and methodology adoption
- Modern, up to date sales skills so able to show use of modern sales tools, methodologies and approaches whilst working in partnership with the marketing department
- A good-humored personality that excels in working in a high energy and fun environment
- Ideally will have sold to similar markets so a blend of markets including corporates, charities, local authorities, associations and other community-based bodies
- Solid tenure in another smaller, high growth SaaS firm where evidence of your value is/was clear
- Exceptional presentation skills, able to engage at all levels within clients and business partners.
Apply to Paul French, firstname.lastname@example.org