This is a fantastic opportunity to head-up Partner Marketing globally on behalf of a 300-person, European headquartered, PE-backed SaaS firm, employing individuals across the globe, many in Europe.
The company operates in one of the hottest areas of the market, solutions around the SaaS eCommerce and Digital ecosystem.
Join during a phase of growth, a well-known company who provide one of the best SaaS tools on the market.
Initially an extremely hands-on role, the role will grow. You will be closely supporting a Partner / Allinnces Sales team of around 10 who are based in Europe and USA. Most of the work will be carried out in Europe.
- Reports into the CMO
- Based in Sweden, Netherlands or open to open to Chicago, Germany or UK
- Main partner and customer focus is across Europe, but some time will be needed in USA too
- Head up the global Partner Marketing function
- Work closely with the company’s 10 x Alliances Managers with Partner Marketing initiatives
- Define the priority partners and define the plan
- Responsible for the relevant marketing budget
- Based in Sweden, Netherlands, but open to Chicago, Germany or UK
- 5+ years relevant B2B marketing experience
- Proven track record of working with different types of partners to develop and execute demand generation programs
- Good knowledge of salesforce.com and Pardot or other CRM- and Marketing Automation systems
- Self-starter who thrives on working in complex and challenging Strong understanding of how Demand Generation marketing works
- Has ideally designed and rolled out international Partner Marketing Programs
- Solid employer background ideally in the B2B SaaS Digital / B2B SaaS MarTech or eCommerce related ecosystem
- Credible at a senior level both internally and externally
If you are an incredibly hands-on Partner Marketing Executive, then we would feel free to book a call to learn more.