We continue to support one of our long term clients, a Scandinavian analyst rated, VC backed SaaS company that has developed a highly differentiated SaaS solution that uses 3D imagery, AI and Augmented Reality to drive online sales for Retailers, Manufacturers and eCommerce companies.
One Executive that we recently placed recently told us, ” This is the best company I have ever worked for, the culture is incredible, never have I been on boarded so well, the market is hot and the people are amazing. The product road map is on point, great compensation and never have I been so busy.”
If you work in Pre Sales in eCommerce SaaS, Content Management, Digital Experience, CPQ, PIM, DAM or similar areas within the eCommerce ecosystem and are considering your options, you really need to talk to us about this company!
The company is in rapid growth mode with global mid market and enterprise clients gaining huge value from the proposition. Furthermore, with an established partner network, the company has created a modern, people first culture that provides an enviable opportunity for high achieving SaaS executives to develop their career with a world leading proposition that forms a critical component in digital transformation and eCommerce.
This role will join the current European Pre Sales team working on predominantly UK engagements with the opportunity to work on European business also.
Target clients are Mid Market & Enterprise level corporations in Retail, Manufacturing and distribution that have or continue to digitally transform. Target client personas include leaders in Marketing, Sales, Commerce and IT.
We will consider candidates located in the UK, Netherlands or Sweden.
- A business focused Pre Sales opportunity
- Lead the Pre Sales technical discovery in the sales process with new and existing clients
- Engage with the Sales team/Partners in responding to RFPs
- Provide market insights and feedback to the product development team
- Orchestrate discussions with prospects’ executives around their business needs and craft vision of a solution
- Work closely with Sales team members and deliver world class presentations to clients
- Support the entire sales process from initial engagement through to closure
- 3-5+ years experience as a sales engineer working for an eCommerce related SaaS firm
- Exceptional presentation skills and capabilities
- Solid understanding of modern business and systems architecture and the movement, use and integration of data within a modern enterprise
- DAM / PIM and related systems and services is highly desirable
- Prior Development or implementation background would be useful as is knowledge of HTML and web technologies
To find out more about this exceptional opportunity, please drop me a line or book a call with Paul French, Director, Intrinsic Executive Search.