Hiring UK based Senior Solution Architect – SaaS Employee Experience – Market Leader!
A unique opportunity to join a well-funded, super hot, VC backed, high-growth B2B SaaS scale up with highly regarded Human Capital Management (HCM) solution to drive enhanced Employee Experience and Engagement across Enterprise and Mid Market companies. Their proposition is a modern, cloud and mobile first, award winning SaaS solution.
Employee Experience and Engagement is one of the top priorities of HR Leaders and this area of SaaS is growing massively. With a client list that includes highly regarded global brands across multiple industry sectors, this company is in a leading position to provide an exceptional opportunity for Solutions Architects seeking a progressive career opportunity in a rapidly scaling SaaS firm.
The company is exponentially growing in all geographies that it serves including the UK market so if you are seeking a new opportunity within enterprise SaaS, you will surely want to know more about this company!
Exceptional comp, benefits, culture, working environment and career opportunity as expected from a modern high velocity SaaS firm!
Senior Solutions Architect – UK – International focus
- A more technically oriented role that will provide architectural and engineering leadership and support for end user customers to benefit from enhanced Employee Experience and Engagement
- A critical role that provides technical leadership and assurance of precision solution integrity in what are often quite complex projects from systems requirements, solution design and ultimately delivery of the proposition
- First UK Solution Architect hire
- Working with all stakeholders in the Professional Services and the client team to create and deliver a statement of works
- Actively working with and mutually supporting the Pre Sales Solutions Consultants and Delivery team whilst acting as a trusted advisor across the entire stakeholder group
- 5 years experience in enterprise architectures including the designing and delivery of technical architectures – Application, Infrastructure, Integration, Security and Data
- Familiarity of Public Cloud – Amazon and MSoft Azure
- MSoft Collaboration stack – Teams, Power PI, Teams, SharePoint
- Enterprise identity management – ADFS, AD, SCIM, SAML, OIDC
- Enterprise architecture and integration, specifically integration through APIs and front end integration
- Delivery of cloud native architectures and systems design and delivery
- Agile delivery methodologies i.e. scrum
- Estimation experience
- Incredible attention to detail
- Employee Experience is desirable but by no means a prerequisite and we are open to other areas of experience within enterprise SaaS
To find out more please drop me a line or book a call with Paul French, Director, Intrinsic Executive Search.