SaaS Salary Guide – USA
Are you interested to know the latest SaaS salary levels for the USA?
Having previously released SaaS Salary figures for Europe since 2010 and due to demand, we just created a USA version!
Over the last 12 months, Intrinsic has worked on multiple Headhunting assignments across North America. During this time, we have carefully noted salary levels having had hundreds of conversations and interviews with individuals working in the SaaS sector. The data obtained has come from those connected with driving revenue for their employer. For instance, Sales Leaders, Sales Executives, Customer Success and Pre-sales.
- Intrinsic has found that US SaaS salaries for commercial roles have been subject to annual salary inflation of around +10%.
- There has been a situation of full-employment specifically for the candidates in high-demand.
- There have been more jobs than Executives, hence these job-seekers have been spoilt for choice
- The big vendors have been paying solid base salaries and offering attractive sales plans
- Retention has been a main focus, especially with attractive stock being offered by emerging SaaS firms and start ups.
Our new SaaS Salary 2020 chart for the USA includes figures for the following roles:
- Chief Revenue Officer
- Senior Sales Enterprise
- Senior Sales Mid-Market
- Channel Director
- Director Customer Success
- Customer Success Manager
- Enterprise Pre-Sales
The data has been split to accommodate both Major Metro (New York, California) and Remote (home-working) employees.
We have mainly focused on Enterprise salaries (Complex, C-level selling SaaS firms) but also included Senior Sales figures for Mid-Market.
The big vendors have been paying well in order to try and retain their Executives from being tempted away to join start-up firms offering stock.
Any questions? Drop us a line here!