An innovative and impact-driven European B2B FinTech firm with a totally unique proposition. This VC-backed, SaaS firm has a rare and refreshing business culture, inspiring leadership, and is in full scale-up mode.
The company offers financial institutions worldwide a powerful solution that bolsters their CSR strategy while boosting their customers’ engagement and financial wellbeing. They are looking to hire a marketing leader with the talent and drive to develop the entire Marketing function, as well as shaping the Go-To-Market strategy of the business.
As Head of Marketing, the chosen candidate will have an initial focus on Content, Demand Gen and Digital Marketing, Field Marketing, Analyst Relations, PR, Brand, SEP and Product Marketing.
Ideal candidates will be based in the UK , Sweden or Berlin, and will have previously held a similar role in another SaaS or FinTech business, or worked in a rapid growth scale up where their efforts led to tangible results. Home / remote working if required.
- Has blue sky experience, having taken something new to market, new category creation, or taken a highly differentiated proposition to market
- Has a preference for working for an earlier stage business in scale-up mode
- Has FinTech experience, either having worked for a FinTech or marketed propositions to Banks
- Is a highly-creative full stack Marketer with sold commercial acumen
- Has built and led teams successfully
- Has enterprise level experience, having taken a complex and disruptive SaaS proposition to market
- Is a strong storyteller who can excite and motivate clients, partners, analysts, investors and employees
- Can demonstrate exceptional execution in delivery
- Can grasp new concepts rapidly and see things before they become obvious to others
- Has a strong ability to implement and drive marketing KPIs and metrics
- Alternative, relevant experience will be considered for outstanding candidates
To find out more please drop me a line or book a call with Paul French, Director, Intrinsic Executive Search.